Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Workout Wednsday #2

My workouts
I haven't been able together in as many bike rides as I wanted. Papabird has been working on the garage so I didn't have anyone to watch the baby and  I cannot take her with me.

I  started incorporating some DVD workouts, I planned to start  Jillian Michaels 30 shred program but there was no disk in the case! So I  moved on to shred it with weights.


I had a  few set back in my workouts this week. I tripped over a large log a child of mine out in the driveway  while getting into my car and  hurt my ankle pretty bad. I can walk on it but it hurts pretty bad. NOWAY I could do some of the cardio in those DVD with my ankle so I  did lot on upper body strenght training to get rid of the undder arm jiggle!

I did most of the workouts on this site and added in skull crushers as well.


I did not finish through the 30 day squat challenge, I got halfway through then quit I am still exersizing just doing more than just squats now.

Weightloss  2  more pounds 13 more to go to get to goal #1

My favorite snack
8 oz of coconut almond milk
1 frozen banana
1 T of caco powder
1-2 T of chia seeds.


My favorite green juice
6-8 Kale leaves
8 celery stalks
2 -3 cucumbers
3 green apples ( must be green)
2-3 lemons ( peeled)

Makes 2-3 quarts so you have lots to drink all day.

I may add a few raw eggs  from my hens to this In the future to up my protien intake.

Love this one.

No comments: